ABOUT DORMAN CONSTRUCTION
Dorman Construction, Inc., (“Dorman”) was established in August 1990 by Steve Dorman in order provide high quality, profitable construction services for both the public and private sectors. It is a general contracting firm focusing on commercial, industrial, and medical projects in Oregon.
Dorman’s success is attributed to the following key areas:
- Experienced, high-caliber, quality office staff and Project Managers
- Small Size/Low Overhead
- Quality Control
- Willingness to travel
- Effective communication
- Emphasis on Partnering with clients
- Low Worker’s Comp MOD rate
Because of Dorman’s modest corporate structure, we can avoid the typical, multi-layered corporate bureaucracy, thereby providing:
- More awareness and flexibility in responding to project needs.
- Commitment to each project with a history of working with subcontractors and labor forces, demonstrating our ability to meet the needs of our customers in a timely and effective manner.
- An ability to oversee the management of all projects, assuring clients of not only the highest level of planning and construction expertise, but also of a built-in back-up system, so that projects remain in capable, knowledgeable hands during all phases of work
Dorman treats each client with the utmost care and respect in an effort to not only establish and maintain our reputation, but to also earn repeat business. Well-known throughout the central Willamette Valley for our high caliber of professionalism, this type of progressive work ethic has resulted in repeat business and rapid growth for us.
Dorman’s roster of completed projects includes the King Estate Winery, the Eugene Chamber of Commerce, Albany General Hospital, as well as on-going work at Lebanon Community Hospital, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, and Peace Health.